3/6- Dove and Axe!

Let's start off by saying "DOVE SMELLS GOOD" and "I LOVE DOVE". What I feel about the Dove Campaign for Real Beauty is that they are awesome! I have used their product many times. Just like their face moisturizer, it actually works and it makes your face clear. I remember when I first tried it, I didn't really like it, I liked the smell but when I used it I thought it wouldn't work. So, I stopped. I only use their body soap because it smells good and makes my skin softer. I have seen many dove advertisement and I thought that they only make advertisement to make money. But really they put a lot of effort on their products and it actually works on people. I think that it is great to use Dove because it will actually work on our skin and body. Also, the women they show in advertisements are trying very hard to help the dove company earn more money and they actually make an effort to it! Wow, I think that's a lot of work. Believe it or not, not every place in the world accepts skinny drug addicted anorexic looking super model types as sexy. I think that this is what add campaign is trying to say. "Beauty is really in the eye of beholder".

What I feel about the Axe Effect Campaign is that their not as great as the Dove company. Because the smell of axe is way to strong. I understand why guys would like the smell because they think that if they use axe, the girls will chase after them. Just like the commercials they show on television. But really, what I think about axe is that their not that great. I know that the axe company try to impress people, and its working but for me I don't really like the smell of axe, I think that they smell funny and they make my head hurts especially when people spray too much! Also, when I smell axe it goes straight up my nose which makes my head hurts and I start to get dizzy.

I think that the "parent" company have their own responsibilities to ensure that all of their different sectors uphold the same sort of beliefs and values. I think that they should have their own opinions on how they want to organize things and they shouldn't let any of their beliefs and values affect their product and company. Also it can affect other people because when most people see things they start to get attracted to the product!

No comments:

Post a Comment